Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In Need of a Name

About four years ago, when I took my first teaching job, I began thinking about a part-time business that I could run during the summers. I wanted it to be something that I would enjoy, that would use my skills, but be different than being in the classroom. I decided that I would like to be a professional organizer. Someone who helps others organize their space. Whether it be a closet, home office, nursery, pantry, storage space, etc. I thought I could be another set of eyes and hands to come alongside them, and help them to de-clutter a bit. Well, that brings me to now...I'm really going to try it! It may take me a while to get things up and running, but I'm taking the steps to get it going! One of those steps is to decide upon a name. I've posted a poll in the sidebar of my blog--you can vote for your favorite name there. Or if you have a suggestion for me, I'm open to those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment