Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New House Progress

I haven't really given an update on our new place in a while. We worked diligently to get the entire inside of the house painted...Thanks again to Tammy and Tara for helping us get the painting done! Then this week, my Uncle Danny drove down from Indiana to help us get our flooring installed. He worked very hard to get the laminate in the living room and hallway, and tiled the master bathroom, guest bathroom, kitchen, and utility room. It looks fantastic! I'm so excited to see it all come together! Hopefully, we'll be able to move in soon!




I'm so thankful to have such talented family members who have given their time and efforts to helping us get the house ready!

2 comments:

  1. It is coming along! How wonderful that you are able to make the improvements before you move in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get a chance I would like to see more pictures of your house...it looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete