After breakfast on Sunday, we left Asheville, and drove up to Piney Flats, TN. Jerry and Luc moved to Piney Flats almost a year ago, and this was our first time to visit their new home. It's absolutely beautiful there! The have a very neat old farm house that's full of history! While we were there, we got to meet the neighbors and take a walk up the hill to see the mountains. Jerry and Luc spoiled us with home cooked meals and hospitality! We were so glad to finally make it to their house, and are looking forward to our next trip back! :)
Noah scoot-crawled all over their house chasing their dog, Tolliver!
Tolliver did some chasing too! :)
The view from the hill...

Hubby & Wifey

Wow. That is gorgeous! I'd love to see the front of the old farm house. Do you have a pic? I'd love to live in an old farm house!
ReplyDeleteI don't have a pic of the house...I bet Jerry and Luc do...I'll see if I can get one to show you! It's a really cool place!
ReplyDelete