Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lexington Legends vs. Asheville Tourists

Last night we took Noah to his first professional sporting event...a Lexington Legends baseball game! We went with our friends Uly and Kim, and their two kids, Lexie and Jonah. It was a great game to go to, because the Asheville Tourists were in town! Since we lived in Asheville for 2 years, and Noah was born there, we were kinda pulling for the Tourists. The Tourists played a great game! It was almost a no hitter. (Though, I have to admit, I spent the entire time talking to Kim, so I didn't see much of the game!) The weather was great, the hot dogs were 25 cents, and you just can't beat a baseball game in the summer! It was really fun!

Jeff and Uly took the kids over to see the Legends' mascots, and tried to get a few pictures. Well, as you can tell from the pics...Noah did NOT like the mascots! :)

I love how Jeff's representing Asheville as he stands next to Lexington's mascot!

No comments:

Post a Comment